Sunday 13 September 2009

Babies are for life, not just the weekend...

A task to incorporate a toy baby into a photo which has something to do with the theme of our work for A2 Photography...


I am a big Audrey Hepburn fan, she was nicknamed
'the girl with the eyes' in her acting career and I thought it was quite fitting because the baby I was using had beautifully blue eyes. Audrey Hepburn was a huge family woman, she would spend as much time as possible with her children whilst juggling her career and would never neglet them. The first photo I liked the angle of but I really wanted to have the blue eyes of the baby in the photo somewhere so I took the second photo and using (POLISH!!) PhotoShop layered the pictures. I changed the colours slightly to match better which I think worked and I also previously cloned the bag in PhotoShop to get rid of the distracting 'Boots' logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment